New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

How to Recover or Fix Bricked Android Samsung?

obseobse Posts: 0

Rooting my Android Samsung phone went well, but I've tried to flash a custom ROM and now I think I've bricked my phone. Is there anything I can do?

So, how do you recover and fix your bricked android Samsung galaxy phone.

Recover and fix your bricked android Samsung phone easily with the best Dr.Fone for Android.

You can read more info:

How to recover or fix bricked samsung phone

How to Fix A Bricked Android Phone Tablet

http://recover-samsung-data.blogspot.com/

Answers

• MobbayMobbay Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited October 2016

Recover deleted & lost photos, videos, text messages, contacts, music from your Android phone & tablet and SD card easily. You can try Samsung Recovery software . You can recover data of phones and tablets from Samsung, HTC, LG, Google, Sony, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei etc

Recover deleted text messages

• wsemzinkwsemzink Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I had a Samsung Galaxy S5 with broken screen. My phone can't be detected by the above methods. Please help
  • henri2398henri2398 Posts: 1
    NerveGear

The term “bricked” means your Android phone will get switched ON in any way and nothing you can do to fix it. In this case your phone remains in recovery mode or boot loop mode.

Fortunately there are few solution that you can apply to fix and recover data from bricked Android phone

• sshbxjoosshbxjoo Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Mobbay said:

Recover deleted & lost photos, videos, text messages, contacts, music from your Android phone & tablet and SD card easily. You can try Samsung Recovery software . You can recover data of phones and tablets from Samsung, HTC, LG, Google, Sony, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei etc

Recover deleted text messages

This won't help to rescue the phone from bricked situation. However, you can use the app to recover deleted files from Android. One thing to note is that root permission should be granted.
    NerveGear
    edited October 17
    Mobbay said:

This won't help to rescue the phone from bricked situation. However, you can use the app to recover deleted files from Android. One thing to note is that root permission should be granted.
    NerveGear
    Mobbay said:

Recover deleted & lost photos, videos, text messages, contacts, music from your Android phone & tablet and SD card easily. You can try Samsung Recovery software . You can recover data of phones and tablets from Samsung, HTC, LG, Google, Sony, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei etc.

This won't help to rescue the phone from bricked situation. However, you can use the app to recover deleted files from Android