WaitableTimer slept too long/short (i.e. X ms) — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

WaitableTimer slept too long/short (i.e. X ms)

hyperion337hyperion337 Posts: 49
Brain Burst
We've recently updated our project to SDK 1.3. After doing so I've noticed these Unity Warnings being logged whenever the application is not in focus or the editor is not in focus.

Are we doing something wrong to cause this or is this a regular behavior, and if so how can we turn if off?.

I'm currently testing with the DK2 on Windows10 with a gtx 980 gpu.

Tagged:

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • hyperion337hyperion337 Posts: 49
    Brain Burst
    Yes I believe we updated it all correctly.
  • ppsel03ppsel03 Posts: 4
    edited April 2016
    Also saw this in the mySim_Data\output_log.txt .
    • WaitableTimer slept too long/short (i.e. 2.336418 ms)
    Solution: Fixing 2 UnityException's seen only in the Executable Output_log.txt

Exceptions fixed:  All were   MISSING TAG's ! Why these errors only show up when running the executable and not the debug session is unclear.  
    Anyone know why?

1. UnityException: Tag: PlaneSpecificButtons is not defined.   at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.GameObject:FindGameObjectsWithTag (string)  at MySettings.SetFlightButtons (UnityEngine.GameObject Plane2set, Int32 OnOneOffZero) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 .....
    2. UnityException: Tag:  is not defined.  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.GameObject:FindGameObjectsWithTag (string)  at MySettings.HideFlyThisButtons (System.String tag) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Also,
    A quirk that something was amiss... 
    • DK2 GazePoint worked in debug firing buttons off the canvas; but, DK2 GazePoint wouldn't fire when running the executable.  
    Check the output_log man.. DOH!
    Brilliant OVR everything!  Thanks for the release and all the support!