cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library actions not allowed while in an app (1971017)

rafaelbferrari
Explorer
Any got the error "Library actions not allowed while in an app (1971017)"? I'm trying to install Lucky Tales, but after download I get this error. 
6 REPLIES 6

rafaelbferrari
Explorer
OK, probably some application was running or not closed right. I restarted Oculus Store couple of times, and is working now.

spaghettimonste
Sightseer
you get this error also if you have virtual desktop running.
close it from task-manager and then it will install.

jayse
Honored Guest
keeps happening to me - even after several quit and openings of Oculus - nothing else in my task manager. Buggy!

jayse
Honored Guest
Solved it by playing another game - telling it to force quite the active game - which bugged out - but eventually let me do stuff without the error message. I think it had to do with running 'FlyInside P3d' for running flight sims inside Oculus. Untested territory - but pretty cool!

Codemonkey1991
Honored Guest
This just happened to me too. Nothing was running. Launching another game (which Oculus did grudgingly as it told me I had another app running) then closing it solved it. I hadn't even played an Oculus game for at least 14 hours. Definitely very buggy.

wills_b
Honored Guest
I have had this problem for ages, turns out it was caused by a WebVR plugin in Firefox.