how to resubmit to oculus store — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

how to resubmit to oculus store

My initial submit is rejected. Then I spend two months to improve my app. Now I uploaded my new app to dashboard, it successed. But the question is that I can not change App Information(Submission Info), the button Update App Info in dashboard is disabled. And the Status is still REJECTED. Anything that i did is wrong, or this is the oculus dashboard's bug?  Does oculus will review my submit?  Any help! thanks in advance!
Tagged:

Answers

• vidonmevidonme Posts: 12
    Anyone help me please!
    Anyone help me please!
  • FulbyFulby Posts: 184
    Art3mis
    This is marked as Answered - what's the answer?
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Sorry for the delay on this. Please email submissions@oculus.com and explain what changes you made and they may review it again. Thanks.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
    thanks
  • HoolaHoola Posts: 1
    I have the same issue!
    And support team just ignore me and my questions!
    Please, can you share solution?
  • beanvrbeanvr Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I have same question!
  • vicdelacroixvicdelacroix Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    May 2019 and I'm having the same issue!!
  • Onionman77Onionman77 Posts: 22 Oculus Start Member
    Unfortunately the real answer is that you can't. You can write to submissions@oculus.com but you will be lucky to get more than a one sentence response. Your best bet is to apply to Oculus Start and hope to get a second look from dedicated support.