cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete organization from Dashboard

eScape
Explorer
Hi Oculus i have used a clients organizational name for a test build. They want to use the name themselves, but cant due to name overlap, how can i delete or rename it?
33 REPLIES 33

cybereality
Grand Champion
Really sorry, but deleting or renaming organizations is not possible without manual database edits (which is risky and not a good solution).
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Mindzense
Honored Guest
Hi Oculus, I have been following this discussion on the side and the organizational name is the name of our company, why this is really important. So how can we solve this? Is it something you can do?

cybereality
Grand Champion
OK, I think I understand now. I'll send you a PM with more details. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Gibbie_learners
Protege
Hi Oculus, my company wanted to change the signature file, is there a way for us to change the signature file? Or I have to create a new app to resolve this?

And how are we able to give a user/login credentials for submission? As our apps requires login from our side.

KeiTagura
Honored Guest
Having a similar problem as OP, team forgot to check and my account was signed in when they attempted to create the organization, so now the organization name is now on my account instead of the companies.

Is there still no way to delete, rename or at least transfer the name from my account to another.
In my opinion even if it required extreme verification and/or involvement of Oculus staff, this should be an option.

murascotti
Explorer
I have a similar challenge.  I have two organizations under 'Manage' in my developer account. I'd like to rename one organization, then transfer an app from the second over to the first, then delete the second organization.  If it helps to know for context, I don't have any published apps in either of these organizations.  The only options I see are to create organization and create an app.  How can I do this?

peteradrian
Honored Guest
Hi Oculus,

is there a way to rename organizations in the meantime?

VR.testershmitz
Honored Guest
I also need to remove an organization

Ethereal
Explorer
I also need to remove an organization. Somehow it got created when I was prototyping on the GearVR nearly 5 years ago. I left the company and somehow my personal account has the organization.  The company has not published anything in the Oculus store but they might eventually, so they will need the name. Can someone please tell me what I have to do?