cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GetLoggedInUser returns Internal Error: OVR35993423

mcatanzariti
Honored Guest
HI,

With the Unity wrapper, when I call GetLoggedInUser, I got errorCode 1 and errorMessage "Internal Error: OVR35993423".

Any idea?

Thank you,

Michaël
11 REPLIES 11

delphinius81
Rising Star
Have you initialized the oculus platform before making that call? I think it's Oculus.Platform.Core.Initialize()

mcatanzariti
Honored Guest
HI delphinius,

Yes I did.
Actually it works 99% of the time except on some testers machines...

Michaël

ChrisEF
Honored Guest
Hi, 

I have the same problem, any idea?

Christian

charles_beyer
Protege
Is this on PC?  Can you look in the logs to get more information about that error?  They should be somewhere like c:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Local\Oculus\Service{latest timestamp}.txt

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm getting the same issue and it looks like the service log is saying  Missing entitlement for XXXXXXXXXXXX  (XXXXXX)

charles_beyer
Protege
GabeBigBoxVR: can you confirm you've gone through the process to get entitled?  For dev builds, that's uploading a build to a release channel, adding your logged-in account as a subscribed user, going to the PC store under My Preview Apps and clicking the 'Free' button.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm getting this error with one of my test users.  I added him in the dashboard, he installed the app through the library, but still getting the error code when the app starts up.  Note: adding users seems to have changed this week to be via email and not by ID.  My old users (by ID) still work, but none of my email users work yet.  Any troubleshooting things to try?  (we already did the "Restart oculus" / reboot obvious ones)

Anonymous
Not applicable
OK, trying to get Logged in User ID also. Getting same error...

Just to be sure: 
CAN we get the logged-in user info in the Unity Editor (before submission of app to a release channel)?

Anonymous
Not applicable

GriN said:

OK, trying to get Logged in User ID also. Getting same error...

Just to be sure: 
CAN we get the logged-in user info in the Unity Editor (before submission of app to a release channel)?

Apparently not... ok, I added my app in the alpha channel, and now entitlement and userID is available in Editor too!