Experiences/Concepts - How does the workflow work? Change price/category — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Experiences/Concepts - How does the workflow work? Change price/category

TrevJTTrevJT Posts: 44
Brain Burst
Hi,

I've got a game under the concepts section that I've been continually updating and adding to, It's free and so far getting an average of 1000/downloads/day and 'pretty good' reviews(3.8 stars).

My question is - What do I do when I want to charge for the game? How do I move it out of concepts and into the "Games" section.

Currently I can not change the category or the price when I update it or add new builds.

There must be a workflow that Oculus had in mind for this?

FYI I'm not ready to charge for it yet but some major updates are coming out and I believe it is worth charging for soon.

Comments

• metrocubemetrocube Posts: 55 Oculus Staff
    Attributes such as the price, age rating, and category are considered fundamental attributes of a reviewed app, so they can only be changed with the assistance of Oculus staff. Contact submissions@oculus.com to discuss changing these attributes of your app.
  • InfigmentStudiosInfigmentStudios Posts: 26
    Brain Burst
    I was told that Oculus will contact you when they think the game is ready to leave the concepts section.