Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Execution failed for task project.exec in build.gradle

Hi,
I am trying to import mobile sdk 1.0.3 in android studio.I am trying to run VrCubeWorld Project with gradle file editing the configuration like the image . but when i  run this them i am getting error  with the build.gradle file on project.exec.
Error is like this: 

Executing external task 'NDKBuildDebug'...
:VrSamples:Native:VrCubeWorld_Framework:Projects:Android:NDKBuildDebug
Android NDK: Your APP_BUILD_SCRIPT points to an unknown file: C:\androidNDK\android-ndk-r12b/jni/Android.mk    
C:/androidNDK/android-ndk-r12b/build//../build/core/add-application.mk:198: *** Android NDK: Aborting...    .  Stop.
make: Entering directory `D:/ovr_sdk_mobile_1.0.3/VrSamples/Native/VrCubeWorld_Framework/Projects/Android'
make: Leaving directory `D:/ovr_sdk_mobile_1.0.3/VrSamples/Native/VrCubeWorld_Framework/Projects/Android'
:VrSamples:Native:VrCubeWorld_Framework:Projects:Android:NDKBuildDebug FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Build file 'D:\ovr_sdk_mobile_1.0.3\build.gradle' line: 70

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':VrSamples:Native:VrCubeWorld_Framework:Projects:Android:NDKBuildDebug'.
> Process 'command 'C:\androidNDK\android-ndk-r12b/ndk-build.cmd'' finished with non-zero exit value 2

Help me to resolve this.
Thank!

Comments

• young505young505 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I also have the same problem. I wonder why Oculus team does not give an answer for this problem. I am waiting for the reaction..