cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execution failed for task project.exec in build.gradle

Revinfo_Pawan
Honored Guest
Hi,
I am trying to import mobile sdk 1.0.3 in android studio.I am trying to run VrCubeWorld Project with gradle file editing the configuration smrhrfzw4vla.pnglike the image . but when i  run this them i am getting error  with the build.gradle file on project.exec.
Error is like this: 

Executing external task 'NDKBuildDebug'...
:VrSamples:Native:VrCubeWorld_Framework:Projects:Android:NDKBuildDebug
Android NDK: Your APP_BUILD_SCRIPT points to an unknown file: C:\androidNDK\android-ndk-r12b/jni/Android.mk    
C:/androidNDK/android-ndk-r12b/build//../build/core/add-application.mk:198: *** Android NDK: Aborting...    .  Stop.
make: Entering directory `D:/ovr_sdk_mobile_1.0.3/VrSamples/Native/VrCubeWorld_Framework/Projects/Android'
make: Leaving directory `D:/ovr_sdk_mobile_1.0.3/VrSamples/Native/VrCubeWorld_Framework/Projects/Android'
:VrSamples:Native:VrCubeWorld_Framework:Projects:Android:NDKBuildDebug FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Build file 'D:\ovr_sdk_mobile_1.0.3\build.gradle' line: 70

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':VrSamples:Native:VrCubeWorld_Framework:Projects:Android:NDKBuildDebug'.
> Process 'command 'C:\androidNDK\android-ndk-r12b/ndk-build.cmd'' finished with non-zero exit value 2

Help me to resolve this.
Thank!
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable
I also have the same problem. I wonder why Oculus team does not give an answer for this problem. I am waiting for the reaction..