Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums will be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.
New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Quill - live performance art & video

KarenDeerKarenDeer Posts: 1
NerveGear
Hello, I'm interested in using the oculus rift with quill to produce live performance art as well as video. I'm wondering about the capabilities:

1. Create virtual illustration, then have a performance artist interact with it live, projecting the video of what they see to the audience
- Would I be able to do this with the oculus rift & quill? What equipment is needed? How would the video be projected onscreen?

2. Record the creation of a virtual 3D illustration and output that as a video file that I could use in video editing software
- Same questions as above + what video file would be output?

3. Record someone interacting with the 3D illustration, as well as record thier POV in the real world (I'm thinking of rigging up a go pro to do this) then layer the 2 together in post-production to create an augmented reality video effect
- Same questions as above, looking for advice on equipment needed as well as set up
Tagged: