cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get Oculus ID or name in UE4.14 ???

MirrorMan
Honored Guest
I am using blueprint to achieve this, also checked the plugin which called "Online Subsystem Oculus"
oz2mdapbvzw3.png
But there is nothing happened by using those two blueprints.
lgqij27vy4tt.png
lpckopiiynfw.png 
My game is in Oculus Store for GearVR now, called "ElectroBeats".
I want people can submit records by use their Oculus ID.
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bump would also like to know this - - I tried using Get User Profile -> then breaking out the result to get the Name however it only returns a blank value.

brian_jew
Expert Protege
Hi,

Is the Verify Entitlement hitting the "On Success"?  Or in other words do you have an entitlement to your game?  If you go to your oculus dashboard at dashboard.oculus.com and look at your app, you can upload a binary to one of the release channels and subscribe yourself to that channel.

Also you mention that this is for the GearVR, but are you testing this on a computer (ex just setting up the blueprint then hitting play)?  It wouldn't have an entitlement to the GearVR app there.  Instead what you can do is set up a dummy Rift app and plug in that rift app id to test that.

MirrorMan
Honored Guest

brian_jew said:

Hi,

Is the Verify Entitlement hitting the "On Success"?  Or in other words do you have an entitlement to your game?  If you go to your oculus dashboard at dashboard.oculus.com and look at your app, you can upload a binary to one of the release channels and subscribe yourself to that channel.

Also you mention that this is for the GearVR, but are you testing this on a computer (ex just setting up the blueprint then hitting play)?  It wouldn't have an entitlement to the GearVR app there.  Instead what you can do is set up a dummy Rift app and plug in that rift app id to test that.

It doesn't hitting the "On Success"...I test it on my released app, still got nothing from "Verify Entitlement"...

Now i am using the EpicLeaderboard for my app record..