I just upgraded a project to Unity 2017 and imported the newest spatializer, but I am having the weirdest of problems.
There is a particular scene with multiple audio sources that is playing totally fine on its own but, if it is preceeded by another scene with audio, the performance drops to 1-10 fps. I have tracked this down to the spatializer (if I disable it it is ok, if the first scene does not use it is ok)... so it seems something is staying dirty. I have played with the buffer size, max sources etc but all of them have little effect.
Weird enough this is not happening in other scenes (at least I did not notice, the other scenes have way less sources as well)