Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to sign APK package?!

ki7aki7a Posts: 42 Oculus Start Member
Hi sorry to bother with this error. I am sure this is simple. It happened in my last project as well and I can't remember how to solve this issue again.

The project is running on GearVR with no issue if I don't sign the app. Osig is in place.

When creating a key in Unity, I am getting this error. this is not a password issue. I'm not sure what.
(#### = was replaced by me to hide details..)

CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to sign APK package.
C:\Users\#####\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\build-tools\25.0.3\apksigner.bat sign --ks "D:/#####/Folder/Documents/WORK/Unity Development/##########.keystore" --ks-pass pass:"passVRS" --ks-key-alias "#######" --key-pass pass:"passVRS" "D:\######\Documents\WORK\Unity Development\#######\GearVR\Temp/StagingArea/Package.apk"

stderr[
sa was unexpected at this time.
]
stdout[

]
exit code: 255
UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.TasksCommon.Exec (System.String command, System.String args, System.String workingdir, System.String errorMsg, Int32 retriesOnFailure)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Please Help!
Tagged:

Comments

• ki7aki7a Posts: 42 Oculus Start Member
    So, After some reading, this is not a GearVR issue. Just make sure to update Build-Tools to the latest version, in Android Studio.