New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Oculus Integration is not working under window build

louis2009louis2009 Posts: 10
NerveGear
Just testing with Oculus Integration 1.15, the Controllers scene is working fine in editor mode. But not work in window build.
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/82022

Unity 5.6.3f1

Comments

• InnerExodusInnerExodus Posts: 108 Oculus Staff
    Hi,

Out of curiosity, does this issue still occur if you test your build using the 1.16 beta integration? If you have tried that out and the Controllers scene is still not working, could you please provide us logs and a sample project using these integrations?

https://developer.oculus.com/downloads/package/oculus-utilities-for-unity-5/
  • louis2009louis2009 Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    I can see the OR controller with virtual hands in Controllers scene under edit mode, it should be shown the same things in window build, right? Your SDK allow us to use your sample to our project?
  • imperativityimperativity Posts: 1,625 Oculus Staff
    @louis2009

Could you provide log files using the instructions here or provide a larger image of the above crash?

Also, could you try importing a scene in a new project from the oculus sample framework for unity five here? I want to see if there is some other issue on your end that may be affecting this outside of our unity integration.

Please advise.
    NerveGear
    I just import 1.16.0-beta in new project, it has no error message.

The virtual hands in "Controllers" scene cannot see in window build, is it bugs?

Attach link to download my project for Unity 5.6.3f1.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jtmka9mjptxt0bk/VR_OSF1.16.0.zip?dl=0
    @louis2009

Thanks very much for a copy of your project. I'll see if I can generate this same issue and what error logs I am able to generate. Stay tuned.
    NerveGear
    Thank you, look forward to your reply soon.
    @louis2009

Sorry for the delay here, I am looking into your project today. Will update this thread with any suggestions or feedback. Thanks for your patience!
    @louis2009

I have reviewed your project that you have provided and want some clarity on a couple things.

1) Is this project meant to have a scene setup in it already demonstrating this issue? Currently there is no scene imported from the sample framework and the project pretty much consists of a blank scene with the sample framework imported into it. Is this as intended?

2) If you were to use the 1.18 version of Oculus Utilities here and the latest version of Unity and see if the problem still occurs?
    NerveGear
    I found "Controllers" scene after import 1.16.0-beta, then open it and play under editor mode, I can see the virtual hand. But after build PC standalone then run the exe file, the hand disappears. 
    @louis2009

Can you try the second option above and let me know if this is still an issue for you?
    NerveGear
    edited September 26
    I found "Controllers" scene after import 1.16.0-beta, then open it and play under editor mode, I can see the virtual hand. But after build PC standalone then run the exe file, the hand disappears. 

Do you have the same problem on 1.16?

Did you try it before? seem you never let me your testing result!