Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums will be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.
New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Thank You Oculus

jarrod0987jarrod0987 Posts: 6
NerveGear
I remember watching Lawn Mower Man on VHS and being excited about how goo VR looked compared to Atari on a little B and W TV. Too bad it needed a super computer to run it. I never thought I could own my own VR system but if I lived to be 80 maybe I could get to try one once before I died. I NEVER thought I would live to see anything like what the rift does in my lifetime. I only have a GTX 970 and I am having the time of my life. I haven't been this excited about games or computers in almost 10 years. Same old stuff, little bit better graphics. This.....This is so much more then I ever imagined. This is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I have traveled the real world for 10 years while serving. Had plenty of adventures. Getting older now. With this, I have a new adventure every day. Places I could never go. For the first time in a very long time I am excited to see what is coming out next.

Thank You