New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Can't start build after submitting to Store Beta Channel

jesmin.ngojesmin.ngo Posts: 12
NerveGear
edited September 2017 in Store Submissions
I've been stuck on this for a few days now and would hugely appreciate any help. I successfully uploaded my build to the beta release channel, accepted the email invitation, and downloaded my test app. When I try to play, though, I get this error even though the file structure in the build is clearly done as specified. One thing I noticed is that the "Date modified" field of the .exe file still shows 7/7/17, even though I am building and saving new executables (as shown by the "Date modified" field of the data folder).

I don't understand how I pass the check for the Data folder upon uploading, but somehow get the error that I don't have a Data folder after installation...

I'm using this command to upload via the Oculus CLI (I've also tried uploading via the website uploader): 

ovr-platform-util upload-rift-build -a [app ID] -s [key] -d "C:\Imaginarium Build\Imaginarium\" -l "imaginarium.exe" -n "First upload." -v 1.05 -c Beta

I've also made sure to save the build in a new folder every time and delete old development copies of the game. 

Comments

• juanoldinhojuanoldinho Posts: 124 Oculus Staff
    Hi,

It looks like there is a conflict between your folder structure and the build_dir path you used in the cli uploader.

In your image it shows your directory structure as
    C:\Imaginarium\Imaginarium Build 

But in the command you used for the CLI tool you list the build directory as

C:\Imaginarium Build\Imaginarium

Please tag me, @juanoldinho, in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.