- Download OVRPlatformSDK_v1.18.0
- Open VrBoardGame sample in Unity 2017.2.0b11
- In Player Settings, change Install Location to Automatic (to allow uploading the package to a release channel)
- Build an Android package
- Set up an app in the Oculus dashboard
- Set up an IAP SKU named "PowerballPack1"
- Upload the Android package to a release channel and add a user
- On Samsung Galaxy S7 device, download and run the app
- In the app, go to "Buy More". The store launches successfully
- Either complete the store transaction or cancel it
- Expected: the app resumes and processes the purchase. Actual: black screen; the app never resumes.
- Task switch away and then back to the app: logcat shows the message "Timeout while trying to pause the Unity Engine."
I have verified the same behaviour in a new hand-written project. It's the same whether using an actual headset or the Gear VR Service developer mode.
Any ideas, please?