How to delete a leaderboard entry ? How to change a leaderboards record ? — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

How to delete a leaderboard entry ? How to change a leaderboards record ?

PiflyonPiflyon Posts: 21 Oculus Start Member
Hi,
How to remove a specific leaderboard entry with Unity or with the Oculus Developer Dashboard ?
When making a highscore, user can choose 3 lettres to customize his score (like ABC, MAD etc...). These letters are shown beside the player's score.

What if the player enters an offensive combinaison ? How to remove his score, or delete specific informations ?

With WriteEntry, I can only change my own ID score entry. Is there a function somewhere I did not find ?
Thank you. Unity v2017.2.0f3, Oculus Utilities v1.18.1, OVRPlugin v1.18.1, SDK v0.0.0.

Comments

• PiflyonPiflyon Posts: 21 Oculus Start Member
    Thank you Imperativity. The problem is that I don't understand this language, I use Unity.  Your documentation looks like terminal commands I guess. 

If not possible, I will search how to do this in PHP, but before I try, can you tell me if $APP_ACCESSTOKEN is what is called APP SECRET in the dashboard ?

Yet, the main question remains opened for Unity development.