Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

VRC Validation - Unity 2017

Arc8ngelArc8ngel Posts: 43 Oculus Start Member
I believe I'm running into some of the same problems @RobAC94 was having.  Since 1.21 runtime hasn't been released yet, I'll assume that TestSDKVersion isn't going to be a problem.  I'm using Unity 2017.2.0f3, and the test shows Engine Version at 0.0.0.  TestLaunchIntoVR also fails, I'm thinking because of the Unity intro screen.  Again, shouldn't be a problem.

TestFrameRate is where I start having other issues that I'm unsure of.  Using --print_fps shows me consecutive 90 fps until "ERROR: INTERNAL ERROR: Events Lost" and then test failure.  I first load to a scene with nothing more than a cube and a single canvas, so I don't know what could be going wrong.

TestSubmitFramesWhenVisible, TestResponseToRecenterRequest, TestAppShouldQuit, and TestAudioOutput all throw the same internal error message and failures.  I see in the docs that I should be polling for "ovr_GetSessionStatus".  I'm guessing some of the 'Events Lost' are in relation to this.  But the code found here in the docs (p 42-44) references variable types that weren't imported with the Unity OVR or Platform packages.  Is there something I'm missing?

My app handles lost focus via Unity's XR.XRDevice.userPresence, and re-centering through XR.InputTracking.Recenter(), audio works fine, and the app can close gracefully.  How do I poll for ovr_GetSessionStatus in Unity/C#?

Comments