Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Gear VR Controller Handling Double Trigger Click

Hello guys,

I'm looking for the tutorial on handling a double trigger press from the Gear VR controller. 
I read a tutorial somewhere here on Oculus Forums (or sister sites) but can't seem to find it that's what I'm searching for now.

I would like to ask some of you the structured logic on handling the Gear VR's trigger double click.

The idea that I read from that page was:
Time of Double Click: 1 second.
Trigger Click
Start a timer on click
Trigger Click, now if this click has occurred lesser than the Time of Double Click based on the timer
Then consider this a double click, if not then proceed as normal click.

Now my problem is I can't find where I read that yesterday, history is cleared (nope, I'm doing CCleaner regulary so no ideas ;) )
If someone can link me to a good tutorial regarding this thing is a huge help, or if someone can provide code/tricks on how you handle this would be a huge help too. For now I'm focusing on searching for where I read it im pretty sure it's somewhere here in Oculus Forums.

P.S: I'm a bit new to these stuff I'm still getting used to the SDKs and OVRInputs.

Comments

• billydwightyijiranbillydwightyijiran Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Nevermind I found it, It wasn't a site, it was a script inside the Oculus Utilities called VRInput.cs attached on CenterEyeAnchor used in VRSamples. I found a mouse example there I just changed it to instead Get() the trigger. Thank you!