Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Can't compile Ocusul 4.18 source. Error

zsmbvzsmbv Posts: 26
Brain Burst

Please help me to compile 4.18 Ocusul version of the UE4, I did it many times, never had any proble, but this is what I see for the first time.

If Ocuslus engine is not ready yet or full of bugs, can someone please upload me GearVR samples from Sample folder, I want to start building a project for GearVR with some kinds of template for 4.18, only thing I have found it is inside Oculus samples folder.

Tagged:

Comments

• juanoldinhojuanoldinho Posts: 131 Oculus Staff
    Hi and welcome to the Oculus Forums.

This error is because the path where you are running the setup script to install UE4 is too long. Try installing to a path that is shorter, such as "C:\UE4".

Please tag me, @juanoldinho, in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.