Head Tracking with a background application — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Head Tracking with a background application

Hi,

I need head tracking with a background application with sole purpose of recording sensors information.
Then I launch an oculus application like titan space or eve valkyrie and my app records head position.
I begin with ovr_initialize() and make a loop which record sensors information. 
But then, i can't launch other vr app.
Can someone help me ?

Thank

Tagged:

Comments

• mogdymogdy Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    thank you very much
    i don't need it to be published on the store
    i 'm going to read this blog post
  • LecticaDynamis03LecticaDynamis03 Posts: 0
    NerveGear
    imperativity
    i forget to say thank you again, i now get what i want

• rk85097rk85097 Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    @mogdy @LecticaDynamis03
    Hi, what ended up here? :) did you find a solution for this case? I am facing the same issue.
    NerveGear
    Hi, yes we find a solution. I didn't make it, my partner did. I ask him if he can answer you.
    NerveGear
    mogdy said:
    Hi, yes we find a solution. I didn't make it, my partner did. I ask him if he can answer you.
    That would be amazing, looking forward to it thanks! Feel free to contact me directly as well: Kronenfeld@Gmail.com
    NerveGear
    mogdy said:
    @mogdy
    Hi there :) looking forward for your kind help..
    NerveGear
    Hi, my partner can't explain it directly. He explain how to find and in the week i think i'm goind to the office and study the solution. It's very simple he explained to me. A story of a function called initialize with some parameters to give. I hope this week.
    NerveGear
    Hi
    I'm sorry for being late
    i'll give you the simple solution this week end