cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted to Oculus Start, now what?

Quattro13
Explorer
Hi,

Thank you so much for accepting us to oculus start! I just had a couple follow-up questions. In our application, I listed that we would like an Oculus Go for our current development (and down the line we are considering possibly a Santa-Cruz device once it is a consumer product). How do we go about making that happen? Is it already on the way? There wasn't any info about it in the acceptance email.

Second question. I have a colleague who is the sole other member of the Perception Games organization in our Oculus Dashboard. Do the perks of forum badge and personal instances of support apply to him as well since he is in my organization? Or just me?

Finally, what happens after the year of membership? Am I (are we) able to renew? If our game isn't complete yet?

Any answers would be appreciated 🙂

Thank you!
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Congrats, @Quattro13! I got accepted as well and and I was wondering the same things myself. 

Edit: I noticed the Oculus Start section in the developer center now recognizes you as a member. There is some new info there. https://developer.oculus.com/oculus-start/

mallmagician
Expert Protege

wehard said:

Congrats, @Quattro13! I got accepted as well and and I was wondering the same things myself. 

Edit: I noticed the Oculus Start section in the developer center now recognizes you as a member. There is some new info there. https://developer.oculus.com/oculus-start/

Strange. I'm a member of Start and it looks the same as normal to me. What additional info is there?

Anonymous
Not applicable
For me there was earlier just the link for applying. Now there's info on all benefits. I'm not sure if it's personalized or not. For me there's info on communication with Oculus devs, engine benefits, hardware and so on..

mallmagician
Expert Protege

wehard said:

For me there was earlier just the link for applying. Now there's info on all benefits. I'm not sure if it's personalized or not. For me there's info on communication with Oculus devs, engine benefits, hardware and so on..

Ah yes, that's what I was seeing too. I think that info has been there for a while. 

Osac_
Sightseer
Hi I know this is an old post, hopefully it'll bump.

I just got accepted and im very happy, thanks! Am I able to find out if anything is on the way?
also how can I "log into the Oculus Forums and let us know you want access to the Oculus Start private forum"

Thanks!

doudoid
Protege

Osac_ said:

Hi I know this is an old post, hopefully it'll bump.

I just got accepted and im very happy, thanks! Am I able to find out if anything is on the way?
also how can I "log into the Oculus Forums and let us know you want access to the Oculus Start private forum"

Thanks!

Hey, welcome. You can now access the Oculus Start section, that you'll find under the "Developper button" upper, right under the search button.