Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

What did you build outside your box?

DreamerODreamerO Posts: 10
NerveGear
Hey all,

I know I can't be the only person who has stumbled outside the exterior walls of their Oculus Home and found you have free motion for a distance. I took the chance to build a golf course and stash away all the achievements that are too numerous to have displaying anywhere in the normal home. I also have been hiding rubber ducks in places they shouldn't be -- Like right outside the fireplace to the right (if you crouch down and find the little ledge)

Has anybody else been toying with their home like this? I have a special piece of art where, if you teleport all the way to the edge of it..then walk two steps through, reveals a much bigger golf course. Because there really was no room to play minigolf in the home as it was...

Interested in hearing from others!
Tagged:

Comments

• WebMetalReeseWebMetalReese Posts: 31
    Brain Burst
    Honestly to be blunt its a bit of an exploit. It's also very taxing on other peoples systems. Can't you just be happy with what they've given you? I'm not trying to be rude, but I've seen this more and more in peoples homes and when I do and things try to load, it just boots me back to my home. I can't even enjoy what you've created. 
    Specs:
    AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    AMD Vega 56 8GB 
    T-Delta 3000Mhz (32GB)
    Asus Strix B 450-F Gaming
    Samsung Evo 860 1 TB
    All that hardware and Home still sets my Video quality to "low"