Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums will be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.
New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

VST's GUI doesn't update in REAPER when being automated

chris_bobchris_bob Posts: 7
NerveGear
If you automate parameters like xpos or ypos in the VST, they won't update when played back unless you force it to refresh by clicking an element in the VST. It updates in the HMD just fine so it's not broken or anything, just not updating for whatever reason.

Is that normal?
Tagged:

Comments

• imperativityimperativity Posts: 3,587 Valuable Player
    Hi,

Let me loop in our Audio SDK team for their opinion on this. I'll post an update when I get further guidance.
  • chris_bobchris_bob Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    Hey @imperativity, I'm still having this issue in Reaper as of 12/4/2018. I completely forgot about the fact that I asked this question back in April - any chance you could ping the dev team to see if there's any fix in the works for this? I'm currently using the Oculus Spatializer v1.31.0.

I only remembered this question after googling the issue and finding my own forum post haha.