VRC.PC.Audio.1 submission failed — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

VRC.PC.Audio.1 submission failed

GizmoVRGizmoVR Posts: 13
NerveGear
We can’t complete submission of our app because of VRC.PC.Audio.1. 
VRC tool is currently returning errors for tests. We’ve checked our app manually and everything works correctly. 
What should we do now to complete the submission process?
Tagged:

Comments

• SplicedDNASplicedDNA Posts: 24 Oculus Start Member
    I was wondering if it is OK if the audio plays through both the Rift headset and the other device (If that device is selected as default audio). It seems like that would be desirable.
  • juanoldinhojuanoldinho Posts: 131 Oculus Staff
    I was wondering if it is OK if the audio plays through both the Rift headset and the other device (If that device is selected as default audio). It seems like that would be desirable.
    The audio should only output through the selected device, in this case the Rift headphones. Did you have the 'Mirror VR Audio' toggled checked in the Oculus Home Device settings?
    Please tag me, @juanoldinho, in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.