New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

No EnableSwitch assembly reference

LoganHeinzelmanLoganHeinzelman Posts: 1
NerveGear
I am new to unity and C#. I am trying to create a simple VR world for a project i am working on for schools and I keep getting this error:
Assets/Oculus/VoiceMod/Scenes/Scripts/VoiceModDemo_Logic.cs(9,9): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `EnableSwitch' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Comments

• imperativityimperativity Posts: 2,615 Oculus Staff
    Hi,

What version of Unity and Oculus integration are you using? It sounds like you are missing a package in your install if it can't find an assembly reference.
    Please tag me @imperativity in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.
  • LoganHeinzelmanLoganHeinzelman Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    @imperativity Unity 2017.4.0 and Oculus integration 1.24
  • imperativityimperativity Posts: 2,615 Oculus Staff
    edited May 11
    @LoganHeinzelman

Sorry about the delay here! For some reason this post didn't show up in my feed last week.

OK--so you mean Unity Utilities 1.24?

Here is some feedback from our integrations team on this issue:

"The most likely cause for this is that they downloaded the unified integration package and then imported OVRVoiceMod but not OVRLipSync, which contains the EnableSwitch script used by OVRVoiceMod's sample scripts. Please import both packages together or download the standalone OVRVoiceMod package from here."
    Please tag me @imperativity in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.
  • wrectanglewrectangle Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    just got that alert also. this fixed it. thanks