New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Processing Error during upload of apk "try again later"

gunnerthemadninjagunnerthemadninja Posts: 18
NerveGear

I receive the above error when trying to upload a binary to the oculus store channel for submission.  I have tried repeatedly and still get the error.  Is there something wrong with my build?  It seems to get stuck processing "Pushing to CDN 3/3" step.

Thank you in advance for any info!

-Rich
Tagged:

Answers

• gunnerthemadninjagunnerthemadninja Posts: 18
    NerveGear
    I tried again using the command line tool and received the same error:

• imperativityimperativity Posts: 3,331 Oculus Staff
    Hi,

Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you try one more time and then, upon failure, please click the bug icon in the bottom left hand of the screen and make a formal bug report? We can then triage this issue with the unique session ID that it provides us, which can help us nail down what is causing this issue. Thanks!
    Please tag me @imperativity in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.
    NerveGear
    Yes it is still happening.  I submitted a bug, thanks for getting back to me.
    NerveGear
    Hi @imperativity I have tried to upload every day for the past week and it's still happening.  The bug I submitted is still open.  Any ideas?
    NerveGear
    Hi @imperativity I have tried to upload every day for the past week and it's still happening.  The bug I submitted is still open.  Any ideas?  Thanks