Unreal & GO: how to get exposure / change of lights working? — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Unreal & GO: how to get exposure / change of lights working?

MaxBrunnerMaxBrunner Posts: 81
Hiro Protagonist
I'm testing an Archviz project on the GO. Its an outside, inside experience. Problem is: the PostProcessVolumes / exposure settings don't work. In the official documents by Unreal, you can read the Exposure Bias should work. https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-us/Platforms/GearVR/BestPractices
No response on their forums though. Any suggestions how to get the exposure working (or a way to control the light when going inside a house?).

Tagged:

Comments

• MaxBrunnerMaxBrunner Posts: 81
    Hiro Protagonist
    @imperativity I'm using 4.19.2 from the launcher. Thanks to @marco_vr I found out the exposure compensation does work but you need to enable Mobile HDR (and disable Mobile Multi View). This results in a performance loss of 25% or more. In the end I choose to disable Mobile HDR, enable Mobile Multi View again and just put some extra static lights inside so they will be baked with Lightmass. A nice workaround that saves me 15 fps or more.