cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating Facebook Live Sharing

stephenscholz
Honored Guest
Can one activate facebook live sharing before submitting an app to Oculus?
We've selected the sharing option for our app, but when we try to share it in app it says "not enabled".
We'd like to be able to use this during development so the team can watch a person using the app. 
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Live Sharing was working as expected in my alpha app for Oculus Go.  I was live sharing my app's feature updates with facebook friends for a few weeks.  Then the past few days, suddenly Live Sharing is 'not supported' in my Oculus Go app.  Live Sharing is also 'not supported' in Oculus Rooms and any other app I tested on our Oculus Go devices.  I checked my oculus developer dashboard and sharing is still enabled for my Oculus Go app.  So, did something change with the Oculus sdk that might be disabling Live Sharing feature on Oculus Go apps  (I've searched the docs & see no mentions)?

Anonymous
Not applicable

monigarr said:

Live Sharing was working as expected in my alpha app for Oculus Go.  I was live sharing my app's feature updates with facebook friends for a few weeks.  Then the past few days, suddenly Live Sharing is 'not supported' in my Oculus Go app.  Live Sharing is also 'not supported' in Oculus Rooms and any other app I tested on our Oculus Go devices.  I checked my oculus developer dashboard and sharing is still enabled for my Oculus Go app.  So, did something change with the Oculus sdk that might be disabling Live Sharing feature on Oculus Go apps  (I've searched the docs & see no mentions)?

Anonymous
Not applicable

monigarr said:

monigarr said:

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is their a tutorial online somewhere that shows what our Unity project Scene should look like for supporting LiveShare?