New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Strange display errors inside the camera rig (both eye anchor)

paolo.orabona.paolo.orabona. Posts: 1
NerveGear
Hi everyone,

I'm developing a simple vr application in Unity 3D for Oculus Rift. I'm Using Unity Oculus Utilities 1.26 and Oculus Avatar SDK 1.26. I've noticed these strange errors inside the both eye anchor (Camera RIG, oculus default prefab): there are some many grey elements flickering and disappering on the screen. On the cameras is aplied Post Processing Stack (I've tried disabling this, but I've the same problem). Do you know what is the cause of this error?  I've choose the wrong rendering mode? The UI can give these strange problems?

I've attached some errors screenshot and rendering settings.  

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• imperativityimperativity Posts: 3,202 Oculus Staff
    Hi,

A few questions:

1) What version of Unity are you using?

2) Are your graphics drivers up-to-date?

3) Is this behavior reproducible in another test project?

4) Could you provide some log files from when this behavior occurs for us to see a little more into this issue?

Here is some documentation that covers providing log files from the Unity editor:

Troubleshooting and Gathering Logs

Please tag me @imperativity in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.