New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Failed to start IAP error on LaunchCheckoutFlow()

Unity 2017.4.1f1 (specified in Supported Unity Versions
Platform SDK 1.24.0 (latest)

Call:
IAP.LaunchCheckoutFlow(sku).OnComplete(LaunchCheckoutFlowCallback);
In LaunchCheckoutFlowCallback I got Message<Purchase> with IsError=true
Full error data: 
Code: 1 
HttpCode: -1 
Message: 'OVR77152342: Failed to start IAP: OVR60915022 (1971005)'

sku 100% correct
Test-user payment method specified (Always succeeds - 4111 1177 1155 2927, Exp.month: 10, Exp.year:20, CVV2: 111, Country: United Kingdom)
Organization payment method specified
Initialization done
Entitlement check done
IAP.GetProductsBySKU(SKUS); - works correct and returns expected values

What I'm doing wrong?  :(

Comments

• imperativityimperativity Posts: 3,491 Oculus Staff
    Hi,

I looked up the second OVR error #60915022 and received the following error information associated with it:

• Software\OculusSDK\PC\OAF\liboaf\LifeCycle\LifeCycleManager.cpp(1705) : Home is not ready. (1971005) OVR60915022
    • Software\OculusSDK\PC\OAF\liboaf\LifeCycle\LifeCycleManager.cpp(3210) : Failed to start inviting users: OVR60915022 (1971005) OVR73372384

Can you confirm that you have the Oculus runtime installed?

Please tag me @imperativity in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.
  • STARasGAMESSTARasGAMES Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    @imperativity

Yes, I have Oculus runtime installed. 
    Entitlement check works, and I can access test-user information.
    Also IAP.GetProductsBySKU(SKUS); - works correct and returns expected values
  • STARasGAMESSTARasGAMES Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    @imperativity
    It's an offline problem, because when I disable internet access right before calling LaunchCheckoutFlow() it still returns the same error as before.