Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums will be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.
New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

GraphQL server responded with error 1891168: creation fail

Hello, i have been trying to submit an  app, but on the payment information it requires the date of birth which is not accepted in any way ( i've tried many conbinations) does anyone have the same issue? literally its the only data stopping me from submiting  the app.
Tagged:

Comments

• imperativityimperativity Posts: 3,587 Valuable Player
    Hi,

Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums.

Can you try this one more time and post the exact error message that comes up?
  • JoeS2018JoeS2018 Posts: 18 Oculus Start Member
    edited November 2018
    I've run into the exact same thing.  The error is exactly as the thread subject says: "
    GraphQL server responded with error 1891168: creation fail".  How do we work around this?  (@imperativity?  I'm stuck and could use some immediate assistance... this is the only thing blocking us from submitting our app.)

• JoeS2018JoeS2018 Posts: 18 Oculus Start Member
    Just to follow up for future reference: in my case, it turned out that I had entered my SSN in the "Tax ID" field in standard form, including dashes.  After removing the dashes, the form submitted successfully.
  • lerabotlerabot Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Just a heads up, this also worked for me. No Space No Dashes :)
    Oculus GO LINUX dev.

^ a new SEGA Dreamcast game.