Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Asset download notification

InpuInpu Posts: 54 Oculus Start Member
edited September 2018 in Platform SDK Development
Hello,

Using the Platform SDK, I'm listening to "MessageWithAssetFileDownloadUpdate"  messages to display a progressbar and act upon completion (using the "Completed" boolean).

However, I've noticed that sometimes for a file, I'm not getting the last "MessageWithAssetFileDownloadUpdate" message where "Completed" is true, but I'm getting one where "Completed" is false and BytesTransferred is equal to BytesTotal.

Is this a known issue ?

Thanks !

(Unity v2018.1.0f2, Oculus Utilities v1.27.0, OVRPlugin v1.27.0, SDK v1.30.0, Oculus Go)

Comments

• imperativityimperativity Posts: 3,587 Valuable Player
    Hi,

I see we are addressing this internally at this time and corresponding with you via our developer ticketing system.

I'll post any further guidance I source on this ticket for the rest of the forum to benefit from.
  • InpuInpu Posts: 54 Oculus Start Member
    Still no feedback from the dev team about this issue. Do you have more information for me @imperativity ?
  • imperativityimperativity Posts: 3,587 Valuable Player
    @Inpu

I have no information to share at this time. I'll have a member of our team working with your ticket ping our engineering team about this.

For those having the issue, it seems the bug has been identified and a fix is in the work. No ETA yet, hopefully soon !
    Another update : still no ETA, but the dev are actively working on it, hopefully it'll get fixed soon.