Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums will be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.
New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

To change organisation name

Hi Team,
In order to change organisation name or legal entity name we have few queries.
1. Do you need any legal supporting document as new organisation in order to name change?
2. What the throughput time to complete the process.
3. Can we change account owner name and email? if yes please let us know the process.
4. Please describe whole process so that we can prepare ourself in upfront.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Philips Lighting Team

Comments

• imperativityimperativity Posts: 3,587 Valuable Player
    Hi,

We can process these changes for you with provided legal documentation supporting these requests.

Please open up a support ticker here and request this change formally:

https://developer.oculus.com/contact/

Please tag me @imperativity in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.
  • MickTheSignGuyMickTheSignGuy Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I have created the organisation name under the wrong account. How can I get it transferred to this account ? I can't open a ticket because it is asking me to create an organisation.