Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Oculus Spatializer crashing Unity when entering play mode

DknighterDknighter Posts: 10 Oculus Start Member
edited September 2018 in Audio SDK Development
Hey, I've been using the Oculus Audio SDK in my project for the past few days and it's been working perfectly however yesterday I had a few crashes but today it is now crashing every time I hit play in the editor, playing a build is fine though. I've attached two error log files which reads "AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll at 0033:55a2754a." I'm using Unity 2017.4.7f1 and Oculus Audio 1.29.0. I've also been using Oculus Audio in a small testing project and haven't experienced any crashes there. Sending my project isn't really an option.

Comments

• DknighterDknighter Posts: 10 Oculus Start Member
    Hey @imperativity, I've managed to create a project that that reproduces the issue. I've figured out that it crashes after I re-bake a scene in Unity. So I can continue development in my main project as long as I don't re-bake the scene which I need to do. Perhaps deleting the light mapping folder first may fix it. I'll private message you a link to the project download when I have it ready.
  • siddharthoblixsiddharthoblix Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Hi @Dknighter. Did you ever find a solution to this issue? I'm facing it now.