Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

The user isn't signed in

timbeswicktimbeswick Posts: 1
NerveGear
When running a dev build of my app built with Unity on the GO, I get the following error through the logs after the platform is initialized:
The user isn't signed in or their account state wasn't in a recoverable state.
I am signed in on the device, but not sure how to sign out to refresh the token if that's required, without factory resetting.
Does anyone how to fix this?

This also causes the following error when attempting to get user data:
 {"error":{"message":"Invalid OAuth 2.0 Access Token","type":"OCApiException","code":190,"error_data":[],"fbtrace_id":"AdktSl4ek+I"}}

Answers

• fearlessnarakimfearlessnarakim Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I have this exact same issue.  :(
  • JacksonGordonJacksonGordon Posts: 132
    Art3mis
    The only way to change accounts associated with the headset, is to factory reset - unfortunately =/
  • JeffNikJeffNik Posts: 102
    Art3mis
    Are you guys using the "Build and Run" button in Unity to push the app to the Go, and that's when you get this error? I have read in web resources, but haven't tested it yet, that to test platform logged-in-user functionality on the actual device - you have to upload your test build to Oculus, add yourself as a test user, and download the app through the Go's interface - "sideloading" the app to the device from Unity wont let your Oculus account log in.