New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Can I use the system scene in my app?

ed.slatted.slatt Posts: 2
NerveGear
I have a simple cylinder projection that I would like to render in the same scene the user experiences when they navigate the system itself.  Is this possible?  Maybe there is a system call that gives me the scene as a layer?  I'm working in Oculus Go with the mobile sdk.  Thanks.

Answers

• imperativityimperativity Posts: 3,471 Oculus Staff
    Hi,

Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums.

Can you explain this use case a bit further or provide some photos demonstrating what you are trying to achieve?

I can't quite understand the ask here with what you have provided currently. Thanks!
    Please tag me @imperativity in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.
  • ed.slatted.slatt Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Hi,
    Sure.  I've embedded a screen capture of the scene I have configure for navigating the system itself.  It includes a carpet, stones, trees outside and many other elements.  You can also see the standard oculus navigation ui.  It includes the horizontal scrolling set of screens and a tool bar across the bottom.  I would like for my app to include the same carpet, stones and trees in addition to my simple ui.  Is this possible?

Related image