Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums will be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.
New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Oculus GO - Touch Controller, swipe gesture

GrogVRGrogVR Posts: 1
NerveGear
Hi everyone,

I'm implementing a swipe gesture on the oculus go controller for an app developed in Unity.
I'm currently having a problem in understanding when the user is placing the thumb on the touch area.

I couldn't understand from the OVRInput documentation if there is a way to do it.
Coud you please help me?

Thanks!

Comments

• imperativityimperativity Posts: 3,587 Valuable Player
    Hi,

Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums.

Regarding your statement here:

I'm currently having a problem in understanding when the user is placing the thumb on the touch area.
    What about the user placing their thumb on the touch area is confusing to you? Are you asking about when the input expects a thumb presence?

Touch.RTouchpad is the exposed input binding for this behavior. Here is the reference content for working with this exposed input: https://developer.oculus.com/reference/unity/1.31/class_o_v_r_input_o_v_r_controller_touchpad/