Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Oculus Tray Tool and Oculus Debug Tool doesn't work for improving the graphics

Hi Guys, 

I'm busy working on a project which requires the Oculus Rift in Unity. I would like to show a 360° video in a room in Unity3D.
I noticed that de graphics looks a bit blurry in the oculus, while the graphics in the game window of unity looks great. For our 360° video we're using 4K and 8K material.

I've tried to adjust the bits per frame in the Oculus Debug Tool from 1.0 up to 2.0 but that didn't changed anything in my opinion. Also I tried the Oculus Tray Tool to do the same thing with supersampling but the result is the same. I've wachted many tutorials but still my graphics are blurry. Even in de Oculus menu and in the runtime of Unity3D. To make it more clear i've tried to simulate the footage comparing to the game window and the Oculus view.

I'm running the oculus on: 
Windows 10 Enterprise
Processor: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.30 GHz
Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1080

Is there an other method or has anyone the same problem, but with a solution please let me know.