Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums will be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.
New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Terms of Service URL

AndreOpiatsAndreOpiats Posts: 15 Oculus Start Member
Hey all,

My team has submitted a couple builds of our game and have had no issues being able to submit.

Now whenever we do, there is an error saying that the "About this App" section needs to be fixed. When we go and press the "Fix" button it takes us to the Terms of Service page. No matter what we input for the Terms of Service URL, the page won't accept what is in the field. We've typed it according the the layout requirements and it won't save, preventing us from resubmitting.

24 hours ago there was no such error, and we haven't changed any of the app details since we first submitted a couple of weeks ago.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks,

A.
Andre Elijah
Founder, OPIATS
@AndreElijah
www.OPIATS.io

Comments

• imperativityimperativity Posts: 3,587 Valuable Player
    @AndreOpiats

We are aware of a system-wide disruption involving this field on that page. We are actively working toward pushing a fix at this time.
  • AndreOpiatsAndreOpiats Posts: 15 Oculus Start Member
    Sounds good, thanks!
    Andre Elijah
    Founder, OPIATS
    @AndreElijah
    www.OPIATS.io
  • beep2bleepbeep2bleep Posts: 40 Oculus Start Member
    Thanks for the update, I submitted a bug about 24 hours ago and was surprised there had been no update to my ticket.
  • beep2bleepbeep2bleep Posts: 40 Oculus Start Member
    Thanks for the update, I submitted a bug about 24 hours ago and was surprised there had been no update to my ticket.
    Oops there was an update I didn't realize you don't auto subscribe to your own bugs, I'd suggest that as a feature.
  • NinjaGaijinNinjaGaijin Posts: 80 Oculus Staff
    Thanks for the info, everyone! Since this issue has been resolved, I'll be locking this thread.
    If you need immediate help or want additional support/context on an issue you are having with our software or integration:

1. Gather any and all logs, screenshots, and version numbers of relevant software (Oculus SDK, engine, etc.)
    2. Please submit a ticket here (include what you've gathered in step 1).
    3. Tag me @NinjaGaijin once you have done so!
This discussion has been closed.