Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums will be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.
New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Keyboard Usage

Tiamak71Tiamak71 Posts: 1
NerveGear

Hi-

(Sorry if not in the right category). But I was really excited to use the Rift as a tool to help facilitate my work day. I basically use a computer all day, with many excel sheets, webex, outlook, skype (phone & business). This requires a lot of use with a keyboard and mouse. Is there a good keyboard/mouse available for VR or coming down the pipeline that might help facilitate this type of usage?

Thanks!

Comments

• NinjaGaijinNinjaGaijin Posts: 80 Oculus Staff
    @Tiamak71 Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

I've moved your thread to General for more coverage! Are you seeking within VR solutions, or physical solutions?
    If you need immediate help or want additional support/context on an issue you are having with our software or integration:

1. Gather any and all logs, screenshots, and version numbers of relevant software (Oculus SDK, engine, etc.)
    2. Please submit a ticket here (include what you've gathered in step 1).
    3. Tag me @NinjaGaijin once you have done so!