Animated video creation studio for long-term dealing — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Animated video creation studio for long-term dealing

ashleyjohnusaashleyjohnusa Posts: 1
NerveGear

I am in the field of filmmaking and it could be said that animation is one of the most important elements that would be required in the filmmaking. It could also be said here that animation was initially started for the filmmaking purposes and the same is still in use. I with different needs in my films required animators and animation studios to get the stuff done and thus I am now looking for an animated video creation studio that could be able to provide me with amazing animated stuff as per my requirements, as well as the same, could be able to deal with me for a longer term as I want to get a permanent solution to all the animation needs that I have. Is there any such studio that could be fit according to these requirements?

Comments

• AngelinaPeterAngelinaPeter Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Hi, I need an Whiteboard Explainer video in which I want to describe how student can write their cipd assignments writing project 100% plagiarism free. So can you create a video about this script which I want to get for my academic assistance providing website. If you can easily do this so tell me, I have a lot of website which all are different niches but need a video for all websites. 
  • irinaksv1irinaksv1 Posts: 2
    NerveGear

We are a full-service 3D animation and art studio with over 5 years of experience in animation,explainers, app previews, videos for startups, game development, training simulators and other related industries.

Visit us at https://vimeo.com/collby and get in touch with hello@collby.graphics if you have any questions.

• MikeFMikeF Posts: 601
    Neo
    edited June 27
    Can we please get a report button for the developer forums? this kind of spam is happening a lot
    Or you can mod me and i'll help out :)
  • juliamarkjuliamark Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I am a founder of VFMSEO and I was seeking video animator studio to make an eye-catching video for SEO Services By Professional USA Experts. I am sure that the animation studio is perfect for this job and I will contact you soon.

• MikeFMikeF Posts: 601
    Neo
    Like moths to a flame, still willing to help :)
  • Hayat56Hayat56 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    You can tell your story wisely through animated videos. Mostly, people prefer to get the information I know because my company home renovation UAE used to present data in the form of animated videos. The majority of people are visual learner so, it works faster than text.