The wrong controller is displaying in VR, where is this initially set in first scene? — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

The wrong controller is displaying in VR, where is this initially set in first scene?

Our app has conditionals that check which platform it is being run on.  We have other apps set up similarly that work fine and detect the right platform and controller.  In this particular app, when we load it up on the Go headset, it displays the gearVR controller.  This isn't a huge issue except for the fact we have to display the correct one to pass the Oculus store checklist.  Any fixes would be great.  We are using the CrossVRmanager to handle the controllers.  I've even gone so far as to put in the OculusGo prefab in most of the fields for gearVR controller, still nothing.  Appreciate the time and help, anyone!

Best Answers

Answers

• JacksonGordonJacksonGordon Posts: 138
    Art3mis
    I see the check in the OVRControllerTypeHandler.cs , so I put in a print line to debug.  It looks like the default script is returning none.