Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Getting my payment?

Hello,

We have generated around 1000$ for our game Old Hag effect and filled banking informations, but we haven’t received any payments so far.

What are we missing to get our commision? 

Tagged:

Answers

• Hir0.Pr0tag0nistHir0.Pr0tag0nist Posts: 5 Oculus Start Member
    edited January 31
    Congrats on your sales! From my own experience, Facebook's payment processing seems hit & miss about when they pay out. I'm still awaiting December's revenue myself. That said, you can contact the "Facebook Payment Support for Monetizers" team and inquire as to whether or not there is an issue with your own payment. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/1540812909361378.
    Oh, and you may need to select Oculus -> Other rather than Oculus -> Payouts as the payouts option on their form only works if you have a Facebook page associated with the program.
    Have a good one!
    ETA: My own earnings for December only just arrived this morning (1/31/19), making this the latest a payment has come in so far. The earliest was on the 18th one month. It would be nice if they could maintain some sort of consistency, set proper expectations, but what can you do, eh?