Version 1.34 of our integration for Unity has been released.
We highly encourage developers who are using v1.32 of our integration to upgrade to v1.34. Developers using previous Unity 2018.3 versions, we also encourage you to upgrade to Unity 2018.3.3f1 immediately due to compatibility issues.
You can grab the latest version of our Unity Integration here (through the Unity Asset Store): https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/integration/oculus-integration-82022
More information about this release can be found here
1.34 Update Notes
Unity has released 2018.3.3f1 that resolves the issues encountered in versions 2018.3.1 and 2018.3.2. If you’re using any previous 2018.3 versions, we recommend upgrading to 2018.3.3f1 immediately. If you use 2018.3.3f1 for Oculus development you’ll need to verify that Oculus (Standalone) is installed in the Package Manager.
- The Unity Integration 1.34 contains the following changes to the Oculus Integration for Unity package:
- Update the Oculus Utilities to 1.34
- Update the Platform SDK to 1.34
- Update the Audio Spatializer to 1.34
- No changes to the SampleFramework included in this release.
- General performance improvements/fixes.