Version 1.34 of our integration for Unreal Engine 4.21 has been released.
You can grab the latest version of the Oculus Source Distribution of UE4.21 here: https://github.com/Oculus-VR/UnrealEngine/tree/4.21Note: You must log into a subscribed GitHub account first, otherwise you will get a 404 error from the link above.
More information about this release can be found here
1.34 Update Notes
- The Unreal Integration now adds SysTrace markers automatically with no additional configuration required. More about using SysTrace can be found in the SysTrace guide.
- Added UI for device selection to the target Oculus devices (Android development only).
- Updated the Oculus Unreal Integration to 1.34.
- Updated the Platform SDK to 1.32.
- Updated the Audio Spatializer to 1.34.
- General performance improvements/fixes.
- Fixed an issue on Android apps where the microphone may not be released when the app backgrounds or exits.
- Fixed an issue where an Avatar’s hands may not be in the correct location after a recenter.
- There's a bug affecting the ovr_SetBoundaryLookAndFeel API by which color set operations to the visualized boundary grid don't work if they're called while the HMD is not being worn.
- A significant drop in frame rate occurs when UE4 is not in focus in VR preview mode. To avoid this issue, uncheck the Use Less CPU when in Background in Edit > Editor Preferences > General (left sidebar) > Miscellaneous (left sidebar) > Performance.
- Exclusive Mode issues: Setting the mirror window to full-screen exclusive mode will not work correctly if the monitor and HMD are connected to different GPUs.