Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Imposible to get App Secret code.

JocyfJocyf Posts: 1
NerveGear
After pressing "See Current Secret"  the page ask you for your password for security reasons. So I write it and press "Submit" and it just keeps there processing something. No message errors you just get an endless circle rotating in the "Submit" button and that's it.
So I can't get the App Secret.

I always enter to the developer page using my Facebook account so I suposse the password I have to enter is my Facebook one, isn`t it?

Thanks,
Jocyf

Tagged:

Comments

• justiceincjusticeinc Posts: 13
    NerveGear
    Same issue here, 3 weeks later. We have an app in alpha testing and wanted to upload a new build. However, in the time since our first submit (Dec) a new rule has been implemented that >200mb apk's can only be uploaded via a CLI tool. The CLI tool needs the secret key, and the interface to view the secret key is totally borked as OP says. So we're totally stuck without a way to push updates.
  • MacawenaMacawena Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Same problem here.
  • SokuhatikuSokuhatiku Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I had same problem and contacted to Oculus.
    Their response is to use account which added to the "Admin" group of your organization.

My problem has been solved with tried it.