Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Removing old unreleased APK signed with bad keystore

Xyzyx101Xyzyx101 Posts: 1
NerveGear
Hi all,

An old APK was uploaded to the STORE release channel, and was not released. The keystore used for this was lost, so now I cannot update the build with the fixed version.

Since the app was never actually released yet, is it possible to delete the old unreleased APK and replace it with a new one? There is surely no technical roadblock in doing this, but I imagine it requires some Oculus backend intervention.

Thanks!

Comments

• NinjaGGNinjaGG Posts: 229 Oculus Staff
    @Xyzyx101 Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Requests like these should be sent in as a ticket through https://developer.oculus.com/contact

As such, I can see you have submitted a request, and will respond to your ticket accordingly. Thank you!
    If you need immediate help or want additional support/context on an issue you are having with our platform or integrations:

1. Gather any and all logs, screenshots, and version numbers of relevant software (Oculus SDK, engine, etc.)
    2. Please submit a ticket here (include what you've gathered in step 1).
    3. Tag me @NinjaGaijin once you have done so!