Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

[Go] UE4.21.2 Oculus Integration Unreal - Wont Package my application in OpenGL ES3.1. Help.

prokshitprokshit Posts: 11
NerveGear
edited March 1 in Unreal Development
Does anybody know why? I can package arm64+es2 but not es3.1. I have tried options combinations in the project settings, nothing works. Any help would be really appreciated. 

Comments

• Mohammed_hashimMohammed_hashim Posts: 78 Oculus Start Member
    edited February 18
    prokshit said:
    Does anybody know why? I can package arm64+es2 but es3.1 won't pack. I have tried swapping the options and leaving both on in project settings still nothing works. 
    I wonder how did you even package your project with arm64 on es2 since from what I heard Oculus plugin still doesn't support 64.
    I found this post when my project failed on packaging with 64. so probably it was only limited to Oculus Go since I thought Oculus software is 32-bit only.
    https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer/discussion/68524/oculus-go-64-bit-possible
  • prokshitprokshit Posts: 11
    NerveGear
    edited February 18
    I thought the new 4.21.2 Version or older just recently updated to allow the arm64 version to be packaged. Here this is what I get, its still ES2 though,

• Mohammed_hashimMohammed_hashim Posts: 78 Oculus Start Member
    prokshit You using Oculus branch or epic launcher version of the engine? and did you able to run your project on GearVR without any problem? if so then that's great since last  time i checked Oculus plugin didn't support 64.
    NerveGear
    Yes, I had no problem running it on my Oculus Go, I didn't run it on GearVR.
    NerveGear
    Does anyone have any ideas?