Version 1.35 of our integration for Unreal Engine 4.21 has been released!
You can grab the latest version of the Oculus Source Distribution of UE4.21 here: https://github.com/Oculus-VR/UnrealEngine/tree/4.21Note: You must log into a subscribed GitHub account first, otherwise you will get a 404 error from the link above.More information about this release can be found here.
1.35 Update Notes
- Added the Oculus System Metrics to the UE4 Profiler Tool. See the Go and Rift debugging pages for more information about using the Oculus System Metrics to optimize or debug your app.
- Enabled .mp3 playback on Android apps in the Media Player.
- Added MSAA support for Vulkan on PC (experimental).
- Updated the Oculus Unreal Integration to 1.35.
- General performance improvements/fixes.
- Fixed a crash in OculusAvatar when enabled without the Oculus Runtime installed.
- Fixed an issue where the camera may not reflect the latest pose after recentering.
- There's a bug affecting the ovr_SetBoundaryLookAndFeel API by which color set operations to the visualized boundary grid don't work if they're called while the HMD is not being worn.
- A significant drop in frame rate occurs when UE4 is not in focus in VR preview mode. To avoid this issue, uncheck the Use Less CPU when in Background in Edit > Editor Preferences > General (left sidebar) > Miscellaneous (left sidebar) > Performance.
- Exclusive Mode issues: Setting the mirror window to full-screen exclusive mode will not work correctly if the monitor and HMD are connected to different GPUs.